Stylists, ask us about our Signing Bonus and Income Guarantee!
- 2013 & 2016 BEST OF WESTERN WASHINGTON WINNER!
- RANKED #2 AS SEATTLE A-LIST'S BEST PLACE TO WORK!
- RANKED #1 AS SEATTLE A-LIST'S BEST HAIR COLOR!
- CONSISTENT SALON TODAY 200 HONOREE!
WOULD YOU LOVE TO:
- See your passion for hair matched by others at your salon?
- Have educational opportunities at your fingertips?
- Enjoy yearly travel opportunities to New York, Las Vegas, and LA?
- Be surrounded daily by a fun, supportive styling team?
- Focus on the art of doing hair as opposed to the demands of being a solo business owner?
- Offer your guests a better salon experience?
GREAT NEWS. ELLE MARIE HAS ROOM FOR YOU!
Due to continued growth, we are looking to add to our amazing styling teams at all four Elle Marie locations: Alderwood, Lake Stevens, Mill Creek and Woodinville.
Compensation is based on Summit Salon's level system with stylists' salaries far eclipsing others in our area.
We find hair stylists are often intrigued about the possibility of joining Elle Marie's vibrant culture, however hesitate for one of two reasons:
REASON #1: You are confident you can make more money and lead a more fulfilling lifestyle renting a booth. Completely understandable. Supporting our stylists' various lifestyles has helped define our culture. We'd love to sit down with you, share more about our philosophy and run the numbers. No pressure, so nothing to lose. For your benefit, we encourage you to learn about the advantages of our commission-based structure here: http://www.ellemariehairstudio.com/salon-blog/193-why-stylists-should-consider-elle-maries-commission-based-structure-versus-booth-rental
REASON #2: You've been reluctant to apply at Elle Marie due to our always-present Now Hiring ad as it hints at a high turnover rate. We've heard this from some of our new hires who soon found it couldn't be further from the truth. Fact is, our employees love working at Elle Marie as our business is continually growing!
DID YOU KNOW?
89% of West Coast stylists are booth renters. Depending on where you look, the average stylist in Seattle earns in the mid-$20K/yr. Due to our unique business model, Elle Marie's average stylist earns $47K based on a 30 hour work week!
WHY ELLE MARIE?Amazing benefits, including health care! Local and family-owned! One of only a handful of Redken Elite , multi-location salons in the country! The most Redken Certified Artists in the state! Award-winning salon culture! Regularly host the industry's best educators! Sam Villa's fifth DVD, "CutOuts", was even shot on location at our Mill Creek salon. Epic holiday parties! Life changing annual retreats!
We, as a company, have a vision to accommodate our employees’ desire and determination to succeed, not just at Elle Marie, but at home as well. Balance in our employees' lives will help drive Elle Marie’s culture and support our employees to enjoy a family life and fulfilling career in equal proportions. We are committed to supporting our employees to succeed both at work and at home by offering tangible benefits such as:
- Health care benefits
- Free time off (FTO) and reduced hours to support family balance
- Vacation pay
- Special savings and discounts on personal insurance programs with pre-tax payroll deductions
- Annual flu shot program
- Discount with chiropractors and massages
- Job guaranteed time off for maternity leave up to 3 months and a phase back into work program
- Career coaching and mentoring with monthly one on one meetings
- Educational dollars to support continuing education
- Training and education and career development program
- Hair services including discounts on products and free family hair services once a week
- Monthly incentive program and prizes
- Bereavement leave
- Retail bonus program
- Employee recognition with time off rewards for Employee of the Quarter
- Educational training and fun in NYC for Employees of the Year
- Off-site all-company weekend retreat to include training by top names in the industry
- Family fun summer picnic
- Gala company Christmas party
- Various team building and fun events throughout the year
With these programs, Elle Marie hopes to help time-crunched employees cope with a faster pace of work and life and support employees with the difficulties they may have trying to do the right thing by Elle Marie and also by their home responsibilities.
- Phone interview with one of the owners.
- In-person interview with the salon manager.
- Model call/job shadow day.
Each step is dependent on passing the previous step. The phone interview is a great time to ask initial questions about the company to see if we are what you are looking for.
You owe it to yourself to find the right opportunity. Consider taking your career to the next level with an award-winning salon that is growing, but is still small enough to truly value your talents - a salon that offers additional opportunities that aren't "behind the chair" as well, from education to editorial.
If you're high energy, focused on customer service and bring a ton of talent behind the chair, a position with our hair salon just may be your calling.
Please e-mail your resume to
GUEST SERVICE EXPERTS:
If you're high energy, focused on customer service and have a radiant personality, we'd love to have you on our team!
Please e-mail your resume to
CURRENTLY BOOTH RENTING?
Learn why many find employment at Elle Marie to be more lucrative and fulfilling than running their own business:
Why Stylists Should Consider Elle Marie's Commission-based Structure versus Booth Rental