- Created: Friday, 03 October 2014 23:01
- Last Updated: Thursday, 30 June 2016 22:03
- Published: Friday, 03 October 2014 23:01
- Written by Megan Gepner
Doing Kenleigh's hair is no longer a battle for me. She doesn't cry at all. Which if you had ever seen her get her hair done before you know this is a miracle. I use these simple steps.
- Wash her hair every night with Honest Company Shampoo and Conditioner. (I would use Redken, but they do not have a tear free product and Kenleigh is very sensitive).
- 4 pumps of Redken Satinwear 02.
- In the morning brush her hair with a Mason Pearson style brush. ( I use one by Sam Villa.)
- I let her pick out a style she wants off of Pinterest.