- Created: Friday, 30 December 2016 09:39
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 03 January 2017 09:57
- Published: Monday, 02 January 2017 10:39
- Written by Caitlin Fisher
Are you looking for a fresh look this new year but don't want to try anything extreme? I have just the trick. Here are 3 easy ways to spice it up for the new year!
- Try bangs! Bangs offer a variety of different styles without dramatically changing your everyday cut. A soft side swept bang will add some elegance to your look. If you are looking for a sweet "girl next door" vibe, go with a full straight across bang. To start the new year off boldly with an edgy look, opt for textured bangs that will add some drama to your style.
- Add dimension! An accent foil is 5-10 foils which can be done easily and require little maintenance. These can either be added in one spot for a dramatic peekaboo or can be placed sporadically all over to add some depth and soft dimension, perfect for a subtle change.
- How about a gloss? Can I just say glosses are amazing!? They add so much shine and can change your color without having to fully commit like you would to a permanent color or fashion color. Gloss can be used to deepen your color or even add some warmth to richen up your color. Use a clear gloss to add some serious shine to your already amazing color.
It's fun to spice up your look, especially in the winter months! These are all very simple changes that you can add to your service at your next visit to change up your look. Because hey, its a new year and hair grows, so why not live a little!?
(A version of this article was published in the January 2, 2017 edition of the Mill Creek Beacon.)
Add a comment